2016 Big Hat Rodeo Co.
“Rich & famous Tour”
Big Hat Rodeo Company is delighted to announce a phenomenal new prize list that will pay an additional $10,500.00 in cash bonuses & OVER $25,000.00 in cash and prizes throughout the 2016 Series as follows: $2,500.00 to the contestant earning the most points throughout the Series rodeos in one or multiple events and $1,000.00 to the contestant winning the most points in each of the events… ($1,000.00 to both header & heeler). The 2016 Big Hat Rodeo Company “Rich & Famous Tour” will include 10 rodeos, most of which are also adding a unique award. In addition we are excited that the Tour Finale Rodeo will be at The Eureka Pro Rodeo in Eureka, IL on September 30-October 1, 2016. (Money won at all rodeos including Eureka will count towards IPRA Region and World Championship points)
TOTAL SERIES AWARDS WILL TOP $28,000.00!
Each competing contestant gets 100 competition points for each entry just for competing at each rodeo.
- To qualify you must: be an IPRA member in good standing
- You must compete in a minimum of 7 of the Series rodeos
- You must place at a minimum of one Series rodeo
- Individual rodeo awards presented at each rodeo
- Series bonuses paid at the Eureka, IL rodeo
- If a tie exists, contestant competing at the most Series rodeos wins, if a tie still exists, the contestant who placed at the largest number of Series rodeos wins
Multiple event contestants: You will receive competition points for each event you enter (example if you’re entered in the TDR and twice in the TR, you get 200 competition points. If you win the TDR and place 3rd in the TR you’ll receive the largest one event point total. In this case, you’d get the 700 points for the win for a total of 900 for the rodeo. If a cowboy is only entered in one event and wins the event he would get 100 competition points and 700 for the win for a total of 800 points. In addition, we are making a big effort to add equal money in the Team Roping wherever possible.